Welcome to our website https://carsparadise.co.uk (referred to as Site). This Site is owned and operated by CarsParadise (referred as CarsParadise/ CarsParadise.co.uk / we / our / us). As a User of this Site (referred to as you / your) you acknowledge that any use of this Site including any transactions you make (Use / Using) is subject to our Terms and Conditions below. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before Using this Site. We recommend that you print a copy for future reference. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. The materials provided on our Site are provided for general information purposes only and no part of the information provided is intended to constitute an offer capable of acceptance and contract formation. Further, none of the materials provided on the Site constitute legal or professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this Site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of this Site.
1 Definitions And Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account means collectively the personal information and credentials Used by a User to access the Content and/or any communications Systems on the Site;
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Site;
Intellectual Property Right patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Listing(s) means a post by a User offering automotive goods or related services for sale (including by way of auction)
Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that CarsParadise.co.uk makes available through the Site either now or in the future;
System(s) means any online communications infrastructure that CarsParadise.co.uk makes available through the Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
Use means posting any content, selling, bidding, buying, communicating and utilising any other Content, System or Service available to Users on the Site and “Used” and “Using” shall be interpreted accordingly;
User / Users means any third party that accesses the Site and is not employed by CarsParadise.co.uk and acting in the course of their employment; and
Site means the website that you are currently Using (www.carsparadise.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this Site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2 Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 or those that are not able to form legally binding contracts must not Use our Site.
3 Intellectual Property
3.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any Intellectual Property Right that may subsist in each of them is the property of CarsParadise.co.uk, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to Use the Site you acknowledge that such material and Intellectual Property Rights are protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other laws.
3.2 Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Site unless otherwise indicated on the Site or unless given express written permission to do so by CarsParadise.co.uk.
4 Third Party Intellectual Property
4.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property Rights in product images and descriptions belong to their respective owners.
4.2 Subject to Clause 5 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant owner of the Intellectual Property Right.
5 Fair Use Of Intellectual Property
Material from the Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
6 Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of CarsParadise.co.uk or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the Use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7 Affiliate Links
Some of the links contained on this Site are affiliate links, which means that we may earn a commission if you click on an affiliate link or make a purchase Using an affiliate link. By making a purchase via an affiliate link, you will not be charged a price higher than the regular price you would have been charged for the same product if you had accessed the vendor’s site directly. We assume no responsibility for the content of sites accessed Using an affiliate link and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the Use of them. The inclusion of an affiliate link on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8 Use of the Site
Use of our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
8.1 When Using our Site you must not:
- Not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- Post any content, including Listing, if you are not a UK resident;
- Include links to a website or an email address in a Listing;
- Refer to CarsParadise.co.uk within the Listing or imply any association between any User and CarsParadise.co.uk;
- Misuse the Site by making or accepting an offer or placing or accepting a bid without the intention of completing the transaction;
- Use obscene or vulgar language;
- Submit content that is unlawful , false, misleading, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist, racist, obscene or indecent;
- Submit content that intends to promote or incite violence;
- Impersonate other people;
- Copy, modify, or distribute other User’s content without their express written permission;
- Use any automated means (such as robot spiders, scrapers, web crawlers etc.) to access the website and collect materials for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other materials that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server or any computer or database connected to this Site;
- Attack this Site via a denial-of-service attach or a distributed denial-of-service attack, which would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant enforcement authorities and the User’s identity will be disclosed to them;
- Share your Account with any other persons, save as expressly permitted by clause 8.2;
- Use our Site to collect information for unauthorised mass-communication such as spam or junk mail;
It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages.
8.2 A User is permitted to share its Account with other persons only in the following circumstances:
- Where the Account is registered by a corporate entity or a company, Used by multiple employees of the company;
- Where the Account is passed on to another User, where both parties agree to such exchange;
9.1 In order to Use this Site you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details. By continuing to Use this Site you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is truthful and factually accurate;
- Are over the age of 18 and are able of entering into a contract; and
- You will keep your information accurate and up-to-date;
- You will provide further information to CarsParadise.co.uk, as and when requested to do so;
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
9.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your password. CarsParadise.co.uk accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
9.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact CarsParadise.co.uk immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised bids that may be pending. CarsParadise.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for any unauthorised transactions on your Account.
9.4 Any communications from CarsParadise.co.uk to Users will be emailed to the email address provided by the User during the registration of the User’s Account.
10 Termination, Cancellation and Suspension
10.1 Either CarsParadise.co.uk or you may terminate your Account. If CarsParadise.co.uk terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons or notice.
10.2 If CarsParadise.co.uk terminates your Account, any current or pending bids on your Account will be cancelled.
10.3 If you terminate your Account, all your personal information will be deleted.
10.4 Without any liability on CarsParadise.co.uk we reserve the right to suspend, cancel and remove any Listing in the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the relevant User.
10.5 The User cannot terminate its Account until all pending transactions between him/her and any other User(s) have been completed.
11 Fees and Services
11.1 You can Use most of the Services on our Site free of charge.
11.2 For any Services where fees apply, such fees will be clearly displayed and the User will be able to review and accept the fees prior to committing to payment for such fees.
11.3 Any payments for Services Used on this Site will be done via PayPal.
12.1 When creating a Listing, you must not:
- Offer goods or services that are illegal or infringe/violate any rights of others;
- Provide inaccurate or misleading description of the items or omit any faults of the item from the description provided. The description should only contain information about the goods or services that are the subject of the Listing;
- List any items not relating to the automotive sector;
- Create multiple Listings for the same item;
12.2 When creating a Listing, you must:
- Give an accurate and truthful description of the item and include any known faults;
- Select the appropriate category for the item listed;
- Include the terms of sale between the seller and the potential buyer. The User will be fully liable for the content of the description and any misunderstanding that might be caused by inaccuracies or errors in the listing;
- Define the type of payment and provide all the required payment details to the buyer at the end of the Listing. CarsParadise.co.uk accepts no liability for the payment process following end of the Listing;
- Fill in any other information required to create a Listing;
12.3 Users are permitted to bid during the auction. The auction winner is the User who offered the highest bid at the end of the auction.
12.4 CarsParadise.co.uk reserves the right to review and delete any Listings which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Refunds will only be available if:
- A Listing is removed by CarsParadise.co.uk; and
- The User paid for the Listing; and
- The User is not in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
The refund will be processed within 14 working days to the original method of payment, following receipt of a refund request by way of Notice in accordance with Clause 20.2.
By Using this Site, you consent to any processing of User information that may be required and warrant that all data you have provided is accurate.
15.1 CarsParadise.co.uk makes no warranty or representation that the Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the Use of our Service.
15.2 No part of this Site is intended to constitute legal or professional advice and the Content of this Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
15.3 No part of this Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance and contract formation between the User and CarsParadise.co.uk
15.4 CarsParadise.co.uk expressly excludes any liability for any disputes arising between the Users or any loss or damage incurred by a User as a result of such dispute.
15.5 CarsParadise.co.uk and any third parties connected to it expressly exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability with regards to all conditions, warranties and other items which might be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
15.6 CarsParadise.co.uk and any third parties connected to it expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with this Site or in connection with the Use, inability to Use, or results of the Use of this Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
15.7 CarsParadise.co.uk and any third parties connected to it expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect User’s or visitors computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to their Use of this Site or due to their downloading of any material posted on it, o on any website linked to it.
15.8 CarsParadise.co.uk expressly excludes any liability for a User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions and any other laws
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts CarsParadise.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of CarsParadise.co.uk.
16 Updates to the Site and these Terms and Conditions
CarsParadise.co.uk reserves the right to change the Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes introduced to these Terms and Conditions from the first time you Use the Site following the changes.
17 Availability of the Site
The Service is provided as is and on an as available basis. We give no warranty that the Site will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
CarsParadise.co.uk accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
18 No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
19 Previous Terms And Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
21 Law And Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and CarsParadise.co.uk shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and CarsParadise.co.uk and you agree to submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
CarsParadise Opening Hours
16 Forsythia Walk Monday - Friday : Only Appointment Visitors
Oakridge Village Saturday : Closed
Basingstoke RG21 5RG, England. Sunday : Closed